Marina Ross - an award winning videographer
(AKA Emro Videos) is committed to deliver you
a high-end, one-of-a-kind, well scripted video
where each clip is hand picked like a rare diamond
VIDEOS: CLICK ON "VISIT CHANNEL" TO SEE A COMPACT VIDEO GALLERY...
Top questions to ask your videographer
The following are the questions to ask your videographer and EMRO VIDEOS LLC answers for your convenience.
1. How long have you been in business?
2. Are you a licensed videographer?
3. Do you sign a legal contract with your clients?
4. How many videos have you done?
Hundreds: literally too many to count.
5. Can you show me an example of your work?
Please see above or please contact us and let us know what you are looking for and we will send you a similar video as an example.
6. Does your price include an hourly rate or you charge per job?
It depends on your project.
7. How far in advance do I need to book you?
As soon as possible. We get booked pretty fast.
8. What is the deposit required and is it non-refundable?
1/2 total price. It's non-refundable.
9. Do you work by yourself or do you have more than one videographer on your team?
You can hire one or two videographers at EMRO VIDEOS.
10. What equipment do you use?
Canon cameras, Rode mic, Manfrotto tripods, etc. All our equipment is owned - not rented which makes it easier to be available at any time.
11. Do you have clients references or reviews?
Yes. Please read our reviews on Contact Us page on this web-site.
12. Do you shoot 1080HD video?
13. How fast can you complete the video?
It depends on the complexity of your project. We try to complete the projects as soon as possible.
14. Do you use licensed music in your work?
Yes, we do.
15. Do you edit by yourself or you outsource? If by yourself, what program do you use?
We edit by ourselves. We use Final Cut Pro.
16. How do you deliver your videos?
It depends on your video: usually event videos via DVDs or Blu-Rays, commercial videos via Dropbox.
17. How far are you willing to travel for a job?
We can travel anywhere in the world. 60 miles radius around Pine Bluff, AR is included in the price. More than 60 miles radius travel charge will apply. The client is responsible for all travel charges.
18. How can I ask you a question or book you if you are available?
Feel free to call us 870-489-5427 or send us a message on Contact Us page on this web-site.